- Tennis players should reserve Court 1, if available, and if not, reserve both 2A and 2B.
- Pickleball players should reserve 2A or 2B. If neither are available, 1 may be reserved.
Hours and Days
- Required between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are not needed after 9:00 PM so anyone on the court at that time may continue to play.
- Can be made in 30 minute-2 hour time slots.
- May be made up to 5 days in advance.
- May make multiple reservations in a day.
Open Rotation Play
Schedule a court, then contact other players. Lake Caroline residents may be emailed using the Member Directory, unless they opted out of the Directory.
Unable to Make Reservation
When clicking on a date, a window opens showing availability for that date. If you see a gray bar that means the slot is not available. That can be due to someone else reserving the spot, or due to a rule under Hours and Days. For example, if you attempt to reserve 6 days out you will only see gray bars.
Reservations should be canceled online as soon as plans change. 24-hour notice is preferred.
Property owners must be present with their guests.
Playing Without a Reservation
- Between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM when someone forfeits a reservation. Applies when the court is unoccupied, and it is 11 minutes or later after the reservation start time.
- Players must adhere to rules of good conduct on and around courts.
- All court reservation guidelines must be followed.
- LCOA reserves the right to suspend a player’s use of the facility for failure to demonstrate proper etiquette. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to yield a court to someone who has a reservation, failure to cancel reservations timely or frequent cancellations, and other abuses of the reservation process.
Reporting Concerns and Suggestions
Report concerns or suggestions via Contact Us, selecting the Tennis and Pickleball Concern/Idea form.
If a player refuses to yield a court when you have reserved it, contact the office at 601.898.1370. Go to Info>Frequently Asked Questions>Tennis and Pickleball or Click Here
Download Guidelines to Print