Summary of Order
Executive Orders 1535 &1536 have been repealed.
All persons within the State of Mississippi are encouraged to follow the CDC's and Mississippi State Department of Health's guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Wearing a face covering, covering the nose and mouth, while in public spaces whenever it is impossible to maintain social distancing from persons, not in the same household.
- Avoid large gatherings, particularly indoor gatherings.
- Maintain social distancing between persons not in your household.
- Practice good hand hygiene, including washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public space.
- Stay at home if you feel sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Other portions do not appear to affect LCOA business operations. To view the order on the MS Secretary of State's page Click Here