LCOA’s annual meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 16 at 7:00 p.m. It will be held at Bridlewood of Madison located at 3024 MS Highway 22. Residents who are unable to attend are encouraged to return the proxy which was included in the documents recently mailed to homeowners. If you have not received your meeting notice and proxy in the mail click below:
|The lake level is 13 inches below full pool.|
Beginning March 1 detours will be in place due to construction work for the replacement of the overflow outlook structure.
Where is the work being done?
The construction site will be located on Bellevue Drive north of the Bridge Water Drive Bridge.
Who will be affected?
Traffic on the south end of Bellevue Drive will be detoured onto Bridge Water Drive. You will not be able to drive north on Bellevue directly to Hwy 22. Families that live in Bellevue Farms can bypass the construction area by using Bridge Water Drive or choose an alternate route to Highway 22.
The water level in Lake Caroline will be gradually drawn down twelve inches and maintained at that level until the overflow outlet structure in the fishing lake is replaced. This process may take a couple of months, depending upon the weather.
The following actions are recommended:
1) Adjust ropes securing boats to boat slips or piers, as needed.
2) If you plan to remove your boat, do so as soon as possible. If you would like to store your boat on your property, please notify Gene Gunaldo, Residential Property Manager, email@example.com, or call (601)898-1370.
3) If you have a seawall or a deck, you may want to take advantage of the lower water level to perform some maintenance on your property. If you are considering new construction, please contact Al Osteen, Projects Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (601)898-1370. Any change to the exterior appearance of your property must have Architectural Review Committee approval.
The website contest garnered 160 participants with residents vying for multiple prizes donated by the Lake Caroline Golf Club, the Mermaid Café, and LCOA. The winners are:
1. Charles Horne
2. Nathan Miller
3. Brian Hedley
4. James Bethany
5. Debbie Burson
6. Harold Hart
7. Ann Smith
8. Lee Alford
9. Amanda Archer, and
10. Susan Kehtel.
Winners should call the office at 601-898-1370 to claim their prizes.
You can view 22 of our 26 website tabs without logging in. Login is only required when accessing features that we do not want the public to use. These include doing the following:
1) reserving a court
2) viewing our calendar of events and registering for an event
3) accessing the member directory, and
4) submitting a photo.
A reservation is needed between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM to play tennis or pickleball. Reservations can be made online at www.lakecarolinems.com. Click on Amenities, then Tennis and Pickleball Courts. All players are asked to adhere to the guidelines found on the reservation page.